Friday, April 17, 2009

SMOKING: Should I quit?

Haha.. this remind me the time before i started my first cigarete. At that time, i saw my uncle smoking. I asked him "Uncle, why do you smoke?". Then he answered "Just for fun".

Hmm... i'm not satisfied with his answer and i asked him again, "Uncle, does smoking is bad for you?, He said "Yes, but smoking gives me ideas. If i don't smoke i can't think!!".

And i asked him more, "Uncle, do smoking cause you cancer?" Then he said "I'm fine, nothing happened to me".

At that time i was so naive, i thought i've done my research. Then not long after that i started my first cigarette, just to keep me on thinking :)*wink* .

Nowadays, they have this health warning on a cigarette box which is good as a reminder for smokers to quit smoking. For the non smoker.. especially the youth, still as a reminder for them not start this bad habit. But, for a heavy smoker like me, it doesn't have any effect at all...




No comments: